Comparison between Brother LC103 Ink & Brother LC101 Ink
Brother Printers are one of the most celebrated printers for home, office, desktop or network work groups. These printers are fast and efficient for a printing solution. Popular as all-in-one printers, Brother also provides range of printer solutions like laser/LED, inkjet, label and mobile printing solutions. Brother Printers offer low acquisition costs with a variety of innovative features like state-of-the-art technology and unbeatable affordability. So today we will be discussing Brother lc101 lc103 ink cartridges.
So what is the difference between Brother LC103 ink & Brother LC101 ink?
LC101 Brother Ink Cartridge:
- LC101 comes under starter cartridges
- LC101 has a good capacity of 300 printed pages
- The bad thing about LC101 is, it only comes with a printer you buy but it is not purchasable.
- LC 101 cartridges get filled to one half in the printer and the other half is filled with some other cartridges.
- LC103 XL has the capacity of 600 printed pages
- You can find this ink on black (LC103BK), cyan (LC103C), magenta (LC103M) and yellow (LC103Y).
- LC 103 XL cartridges get filled to 100% full but it only works with some models as cartridges are larger.
LC103 Brother Ink Cartridge:
Both of these cartridges LC101 and LC103 can be used in any of the inkjet printers. These inks give an incredible for home or office user. Produced under strict quality standards, these are manufactured in a facility using state of the art production techniques and equipment. These inks are an economical alternative to expensive retail store prices for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
You need to fight for your right and stop getting overcharged everytime by the local stores. You can buy ink cartridges and laser toner online by saving half on your printer supplies. Isn't that amazing? So, if you want to use the Brother Ink Cartridges, you can find it on ASAP Inkjets.
Return to Article Index