Terms and Conditions
- Payment. Unless otherwise stated on the face hereof, all payments shall be due upon receipt of invoice. A $15.00 collection fee will be charged for all dishonored checks.
Refunds.Refunds for purchases shall be issued when the merchandise has been returned, and received by ASAP Inkjets.
Canceled Orders.Cancel orders will be subject to a 10% restocking fee at the discretion of ASAP Inkjets.
Terms of warranty.ASAP Inkjets warrants to the original customer purchasing such products directly from ASAP Inkjets that all such products sold will be free from defects in materials and workmanship affecting form, fit and function. Any claim alleging that any product fails to conform to the foregoing warranty may be made only by the customer who purchased such product and only while such customer owns such product. ASAP Inkjets reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new or serviceable used parts. The Limited Warranty covers only defects arising under normal use and does not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature or improper installation or repairs made by anyone other than ASAP Inkjets.
ASAP INKJETS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN THAT ASAP INKJETS WARRANTS THAT SUCH PRODUCTS COMPLY WITH THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT DATA SHEET EFFECTIVE AT THE TIME OF SHIPMENT. Any claim with respect to such products must be made 100 days from the original date of shipment by ASAP Inkjets and ASAP Inkjets shall have no liability thereafter. All WARRANTIES cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failure resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature or improper installation or repairs made by anyone other than ASAP Inkjets or a ASAP Inkjets-authorized third-party service provider. ASAP Inkjets will repair, replace, or provide a credit or refund of the original purchase price, for any product covered by the foregoing warranty that is determined by ASAP Inkjets to be defective. ASAP Inkjets reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new or serviceable used parts.
Limitations.ASAP INKJETS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND ASAP INKJETS DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, CONFORMITY TO MODELS OR SAMPLES, OR ANY WARRANTIES OR INDEMNITIES AGAINST INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL ASAP INKJETS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN (CUSTOMER DISPUTES) SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. CLAIMS AGAINST ASAP INKJETS FOR SHORTAGES SHALL BE DEEMED WAIVED IF NOT MADE WITHIN THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF THE SHIPMENT.
Return procedures.If product(s) from ASAP Inkjets need to be returned for whatever reason, then customer shall return the product(s) to ASAP Inkjets pursuant to the following terms: Customer must obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization number, must obtain, and complete &include a Merchandise Return Form with the returned merchandise. Returned products should be shipped to the following address:
ASAP Inkjets Returns -- RMA#______Customer shall return the products to ASAP Inkjets in the original shipping clips and boxes, along with a completed Merchandise Return Form. If no form can be printed, please include a letter including the specific problem, Return Merchandise Authorization number, and if requesting a refund or replacement. Also please include your first and last name, address, phone number, and email address. This will help us expedite the solution to your problem.
7345 Douglas Blvd.
Granite Bay, CA 95746
- Before a refund or replacement(s) can be issued, products in question must be returned to ASAP Inkjets.
- Items must be returned within 90 days of when order was received by customer.
- If no RMA # is included, no refund or replacement will be issued.
- Cartridges more than 30% used will not be eligible for a refund or re-shipment.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges for items returned to us.
- If you do not state whether you desire a refund or a replacement, a replacement will be issued.
ASAP Inkjets will not be responsible for damaged parts if customer does not follow this process. Please retain shipping information including tracking numbers, until your account has been credited by ASAP Inkjets or replacement product is received. ASAP Inkjets cannot be held liable for any lost packages that are not given any type of tracking number or documentation. If ASAP Inkjets determines that failure of the product(s) was not a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, ASAP Inkjets reserves the right to charge the customer for parts and labor at ASAP Inkjets' current labor rate, or charge customer a 20% restocking fee. ASAP Inkjets will advise customer prior to assessing these charges.
- Undelivered Products. A 25 business day waiting period is required before any product shall be resent at the discretion of ASAP Inkjets, per customer request. If a customer order is shorted any items, customer shall contact ASAP Inkjets within a period of 4 business days from the date of package receipt to notify of shortage. Failure to do so within this time period, and ASAP Inkjets shall have no liability thereafter.
- Assignment. Customer may not assign his/her rights or obligations hereunder without the express prior written consent of ASAP Inkjets.
- Entire agreement. These terms and conditions, including those on the face hereof, constitute the entire agreement with regard to this sale and expressly supersede and replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, relating to said sale, including any terms and conditions on any of customer's documents or purchase orders. This agreement shall be binding upon the heirs, successors and assigns of the parties hereto. If any provision of this agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing law, jurisdiction and costs. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict or choice of law provisions. Customer acknowledges and agrees that California is an appropriate place for venue of any litigation and that California courts have jurisdiction over this agreement and customer. In the event the customer and asapinkjets.com are unable to resolve any customer dispute, and any collection action, suit or other judicial proceeding is commenced, the prevailing party in any such collection action, suit or judicial proceeding shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorneys fees incurred.
- Indemnity. By using the Site web sites you agree to indemnify Company and the Company Umbrella and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including (without limitation) attorney's fees, arising from your use of the Site web sites, your use of the Products and Services, or your submission of ideas and/or related materials to Company or from any person's use of any ID, membership or password you maintain with any portion of the Site, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you.
- Terms and Conditions. This sale is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein, which are in lieu of and replace any and all terms and conditions set forth in any documents issued by customer, including, without limitation, purchase orders and specifications. In case of conflict between the terms and conditions stated here and those on the face hereof, those on the face hereof shall control. ANY ADDITIONAL, DIFFERENT OR CONFLICTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON ANY SUCH DOCUMENT ISSUED BY CUSTOMER AT ANY TIME ARE HEREBY OBJECTED TO BY ASAP INKJETS, AND ANY SUCH DOCUMENT SHALL BE WHOLLY INAPPLICABLE TO ANY SALE MADE HEREUNDER AND SHALL NOT BE BINDING IN ANY WAY ON ASAP INKJETS.